‘Tis the season for all fall decor, candles and sweet treats! Dairy Queen is back at it again with a new twist on seasonal Blizzard Treats! They have debuted Fall Blizzard Treats Candles!
Each candle is specifically scented and named after limited Blizzard treats. This isn’t the first time Dairy Queen has launched a candle line, as they are bringing back two flavors from last years’ launch. This season, there are four new scents and they sound SCRUMPTIOUS.
The Pumpkin Pie Blizzard and Snickerdoodle Cookie Dough Blizzard candles are back, and the new ones include Caramel Apple Pie Blizzard, Brownie Dough Blizzard, Oreo Mocha Fudge Blizzard, and Choco Dipped Strawberry Blizzard.
Each candle is on the smaller end, containing 4 ounces of scented candle product. The candles can be purchased in a pack of six, giving you access to purchase all scents at once!
Looks like these are unfortunately all sold our for now, as you could begin to purchase this set of six starting on September 3rd. These candles are truly going towards a great cause. Your $25 payment for this six-pack will 100% go towards Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals and the kids and families they serve across the country.
Here’s the breakdown on each scent, these “smell” unreal:
- Caramel Apple Pie Blizzard: Vanilla soft-serve, apple pie pieces, and soft caramel pieces
- Pumpkin Pie Blizzard: Vanilla soft-serve, real pumpkin pieces, and topped with whipped topping and nutmeg
- Oreo Mocha Fudge Blizzard: Vanilla soft-serve, Oreo cookie pieces, coffee, and sweet choco chunks
- Snickerdoodle Cookie Dough Blizzard: Vanilla soft-serve, soft snickerdoodle cookie dough pieces, cinnamon, and sugar
- Brownie Dough Blizzard: Vanilla soft-serve, brownie dough pieces, choco chunks, and cocoa fudge
- Choco Dipped Strawberry Blizzard: Vanilla soft-serve, strawberry, and choco chunks