If you’re a big fan of the Cheesecake Factory then we have some great news for you coming this Spring.
The national chain known for their endless amounts of menu items and cheesecake is set to get into the ice cream game. The Cheesecake Factory will release new ice cream pints this Spring in seven different flavors.
The company partnered with Wells Enterprises, Inc., a Le Mars, IA-based ice cream maker, to create seven different flavors, each with sour cream and the restaurant’s signature cream cheese blend to give you the cheesecake experience.
The seven flavors are:
- Birthday Cake: a mix of cheesecake ice cream with cake pieces, icing, and candy sprinkles.
- Chocolate: chocolate cheesecake ice cream with chocolate fudge swirls.
- Cookies & Cream: cookies and cream cheesecake ice cream mixed with chocolate cookie swirls.
- Key Lime: key lime cheesecake ice cream with and graham swirls.
- Original: cheesecake ice cream with graham swirls.
- Salted Caramel: caramel cheesecake ice cream with sea salt caramel and graham swirls.
- Strawberry: strawberry cheesecake ice cream with strawberry and graham swirls.
This new line will hit stores in March coming in a 14-ounce carton and retails at $4.99 each.